Reach Harvard Law Students Today! The Harvard Law Record is Harvard Law School’s only student newspaper. It reaches all 1,700 of Harvard’s J.D., S.J.D. and LL.M. candidates, as well as its 260 permanent faculty members and lecturers. The Record publishes in print twice-monthly in the fall and spring semesters. It updates continually throughout the school year and in the summer.
- Full Page (11.5″ x 21″): $250
- Half Page (11.5″ x 10.25″): $150
- Quarter Page (5.25″ x 10.25″): $80
- Eighth Page (5.25″ x 5.25″): $50
- Color Spot: $100
- + Volume Discounts: The Record offers a 20% discount to advertisers who place ads throughout a semester.
To place an ad, email our Editor-in-chief Michael Shammas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-412-2350.