Reach Harvard Law Students Today! The Harvard Law Record is Harvard Law School’s only student newspaper. It reaches all 1,700 of Harvard’s J.D., S.J.D. and LL.M. candidates, as well as its 260 permanent faculty members and lecturers. The Record publishes in print in the fall and spring semesters. It updates continually throughout the school year and in the summer.
- Full Page (11.5″ x 21″): $250
- Half Page (11.5″ x 10.25″): $150
- Quarter Page (5.25″ x 10.25″): $80
- Eighth Page (5.25″ x 5.25″): $50
- Color Spot: $100
- + Volume Discounts: The Record offers a 20% discount to advertisers who place ads throughout a semester.
To place an ad, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our ad sheet below: