- Beyond Josh Lyman Politics: How The West Wing Miseducated My Political Generation
- Reactions to Dershowitz Allegations Stir HLS
- Gender Disparities in Law School Participation Remain
- The Real Deal: Harvard Gay Group’s Racist, Sexist Policy Blocked
- What Harvard Law Students Should Know About For-Profit Colleges
- Lambda Removes Diversity Amendment Following DOS Disapproval
- Dershowitz: Responding to the Charge that I Didn’t Show “Compassion” to the Woman Who Falsely Accused Me of Rape
- Harvard Law Professor Blames Victim in Child Trafficking Case
- 20 Things You Should Know About Corporate Crime
- Letter to the Editor: In Defense of Dershowitz
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.