- Do You Accept the Status Quo? It’s About Time to Shatter the Ceiling
- Why Firmly Refuse?
- On Time: Upgrading the Workplace for the 21st Century
- The Socratic Method: Ralph Nader
- Outline sparks race controversy
- Disentangling Law and Social Change
- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- Shake 'em Up HLS Conference Report
- HLAB on its 100th Birthday
- On the Record: Charn on Thinking Critically About the Provision of Legal Services
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.