- Why Firmly Refuse?
- Do You Accept the Status Quo? It’s About Time to Shatter the Ceiling
- A Refreshing Approach to the 1L Curriculum
- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- The Socratic Method: Ralph Nader
- 'Stand Your Ground' Laws and Trying to Prevent the Next Trayvon Martin
- Ralph Nader: A Letter to Dean Minow
- Does Affirmative Action Benefit White People?
- A Reflection on the Role of Lawyers in Social Justice Movements
- Harvard Law Review: Professional Ambition Over Moral Courage
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.