- PETA Lawyer: Making the Case Against Killer Whales in Captivity
- Confronting Unjust Immigration and Border Policies in the Arizona Desert
- Why Firmly Refuse?
- Social Enterprise Comes to Harvard Law School
- Diversity Includes Disability
- The Socratic Method: Ralph Nader
- Ralph Nader: A Letter to Dean Minow
- Do You Accept the Status Quo? It’s About Time to Shatter the Ceiling
- 'Stand Your Ground' Laws and Trying to Prevent the Next Trayvon Martin
- On the Record: Professor Susan Crawford
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.