- Why Firmly Refuse?
- Wash. Post's Shadid humanizes Mideast crisis
- Confronting Unjust Immigration and Border Policies in the Arizona Desert
- 'Stand Your Ground' Laws and Trying to Prevent the Next Trayvon Martin
- The Socratic Method: Ralph Nader
- Do You Accept the Status Quo? It’s About Time to Shatter the Ceiling
- On the Record: Professor Susan Crawford
- Ralph Nader: A Letter to Dean Minow
- PETA Lawyer: Making the Case Against Killer Whales in Captivity
- End the Prison-Industrial Complex
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.