- In Response to “Going to Harvard is a Privilege, but Safety is a Right”: Due Process is a Right, Too
- Discuss Pakistani Lives
- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- Silence Means You Are Comfortable With a Status Quo That Is Unequal, Racist, and Unjust
- Breach of Faith: Why We’re Suing Harvard Over Its Fossil Fuel Investments
- The Great Contradiction in Criminal Justice: Why Corporate Executives Should, But Rarely Do, Go to Jail
- Divesting Common Sense
- Public Interest or Law Firm? It’s Not Either/Or
- A Sexual Harassment Policy that Nearly Ruined My Life
- Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.