- What HLS Students Should Know About the Law Firms Recruiting Them…and What They Won’t Disclose
- LSC sharply divided on Solomon
- Trolling the Harvard Law Review Competition
- Join the Harvard Law Record
- Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action
- Books Bound in Human Skin; Lampshade Myth?
- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- HLS Students Stand Behind Robin Steinberg
- What Harvard Law Students Need to Know About Law School Transparency
- “Survivor” Contestant Returns to Campus
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.