- Want to Save the World? Do BigLaw!
- Why Firmly Refuse?
- In Response to “Want to Save the World? Do BigLaw!”
- ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws and Trying to Prevent the Next Trayvon Martin
- Wash. Post’s Shadid humanizes Mideast crisis
- The Socratic Method: Ralph Nader
- From Law School to State Politics
- On the Record: Professor Susan Crawford
- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- Fellow Law Students, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.