- Want to Save the World? Do BigLaw!
- Why We Are Going to Ferguson This Weekend
- In Response to “Want to Save the World? Do BigLaw!”
- How Is Harvard Law School Spending Your Tuition?
- In Solidarity with Hong Kong Protestors
- Law Journals: Full of Sound and Fury, Signifying Nothing
- In Response to Bill Barlow’s “BigLaw” Article
- Fellow Law Students, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
- Title IX Could Mean Changes for HLS
- Behind Bars, Law Students Find Their First Clients
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.