- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action
- Trolling the Harvard Law Review Competition
- Books Bound in Human Skin; Lampshade Myth?
- “Survivor” Contestant Returns to Campus
- What Harvard Law Students Need to Know About Law School Transparency
- Does Affirmative Action Benefit White People?
- 20 Things You Should Know About Corporate Crime
- Universities earn big bucks as Harvard’s stunt double
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.