- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- Books Bound in Human Skin; Lampshade Myth?
- HLS Students Stand Behind Robin Steinberg
- “Survivor” Contestant Returns to Campus
- Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action
- Trolling the Harvard Law Review Competition
- What Harvard Law Students Need to Know About Law School Transparency
- Want to Save the World? Do BigLaw!
- Why I’ve Avoided BARBRI, And So Should You!
- Does Affirmative Action Benefit White People?
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.