- Beyond Josh Lyman Politics: How The West Wing Miseducated My Political Generation
- Harvard Law Professor Blames Victim in Child Trafficking Case
- HLS Students Stand Behind Robin Steinberg
- Dershowitz: Responding to the Charge that I Didn’t Show “Compassion” to the Woman Who Falsely Accused Me of Rape
- Reactions to Dershowitz Allegations Stir HLS
- What Harvard Law Students Need to Know About Law School Transparency
- Letter to the Editor: In Defense of Dershowitz
- Books Bound in Human Skin; Lampshade Myth?
- Open Letter of Dissent from WLA Members
- Save a Life With Us
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.