- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- Harvard Law School’s Endowment as Catalyst for Change: 3 Bold Proposals
- Dogmatic Shortcomings
- In Response to “Dogmatic Shortcomings”
- Books Bound in Human Skin; Lampshade Myth?
- Discuss Pakistani Lives
- Silence Means You Are Comfortable With a Status Quo That Is Unequal, Racist, and Unjust
- “Survivor” Contestant Returns to Campus
- What Harvard Law Students Need to Know About Law School Transparency
- Record Retrospective: Obama on affirmative action
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.