- Trolling the Harvard Law Review Competition
- Gender Disparities in Law School Participation Remain
- The Real Deal: Harvard Gay Group’s Racist, Sexist Policy Blocked
- Lambda Removes Diversity Amendment Following DOS Disapproval
- 20 Things You Should Know About Corporate Crime
- Letter to the Editor: Further in Defense of Dershowitz
- Beyond Josh Lyman Politics: How The West Wing Miseducated My Political Generation
- What Harvard Law Students Should Know About Reining In Corporate Welfare
- My Father, Malcolm X: Daughter Ilyasah Shabazz on Her Father
Search Results for: Tom Spencer
The annual International Party was hosted by the LL.M. class at the Harkness Cafe Saturday night.
Hundreds of Law students attended the Bipartisan Presidential Debate Watch hosted Wednesday night by the HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, Federalist Society, American Constitution Society, and the Dean of Students. Austin Hall’s Ames Courtroom and Austin North were both packed with students. Students filtered into Austin West as well.
The Wasserstein Hall, Caspersen Student Center and Clinical Wing Building was dedicated on Friday.