John C. Cruden, the President of the Environmental Law Institute, moderated a discussion between Professor Laurence H. Tribe and Professor Richard J. Lazarus Tuesday at an event hosted by the Environmental Law Program and Environmental Law Institute.
- Harvard Law School Hosts Contentious Affirmative Action Debate
- Circle of Laws Review
- Section Six Thanks Professor Hanson
- Why Everyone Should Take a Clinic at HLS
- Kennedy and Langdell
- Really, Benjamin Franklin?
- Conference Preview: Disruptive Innovation in the Market for Legal Services
- Feminists Take On Debt
- Too Often, American Justice is Injustice
- The Urgent Need for Electoral Reform
- Why Firmly Refuse?
- Do You Accept the Status Quo? It’s About Time to Shatter the Ceiling
- A Refreshing Approach to the 1L Curriculum
- Before You Feel Anxiety About Your Grades…
- The Socratic Method: Ralph Nader
- Ralph Nader: A Letter to Dean Minow
- 'Stand Your Ground' Laws and Trying to Prevent the Next Trayvon Martin
- Does Affirmative Action Benefit White People?
- A Reflection on the Role of Lawyers in Social Justice Movements
- Law, Lectures, and Laptops