- The Republican establishment since 1960
- The media
- James Comey
- Minorities who voted for Trump
- Democrats/liberals who didn’t vote
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Jill Stein voters
- Whites who voted for Trump
- Liberals who couldn’t stop labeling every Trump voter and/or white person a racist
- Liberals who didn’t call out the people in group 9
*The ordering is somewhat arbitrary, but I do mean to say that I saw each of these individuals/groups as but-for causes of Trump’s victory.
 A friend of mine would have replaced 4. with “Women who voted for Trump” (and I imagine 8. with “Men who voted for Trump”). I suppose that exposes our respective biases.